We'll be using this page to keep you updated on the progress of changes and updates to the Member Center. If you're interesting in seeing what is in our development queue, please see our Trello board for the status of fixes and enhancements.
October 6, 2017
- Major overhaul to the roster for Chapters and Districts. Additional sorting, filtering, and printing functionality added.
October 4, 2017
- Added a link to the sidebar to pay for renewal if top banner has been dismissed.
October 2, 2017
- Adjusting how leaders without an end date are shown, now listed through the next calendar year (2018).
September 22, 2017
- Added the ability for chapter administrators (President, Secretary & Treasurer) to edit chapter member's information.
September 21, 2017
- Added an email trigger so that any personal information change by someone else will be sent to the member.
September 20, 2017
- Changed the color of the help beacon in the lower right-hand corner.
September 19, 2017
- Fixed an issue related to users using Internet Explorer having trouble adding quartet members.
September 18, 2017
- Adjusted the chapter roster file name to show the correct filename.
- Added email alert triggers for members who dualed into a new chapter.
September 15, 2017
- Fixed the pending list on the roster to include new member.
September 14, 2017
- Fixed an issue with Quartets having two designated contacts.
- Fixed an issue with legacy Chapter role titles not aligning to the new naming conventions.
September 13, 2017
- Added District & Chapter affiliations to the District Members Eternal report.
- Enabled Chapter Admins to pay other's dues.
- Imported known Chapter licensing dates.
September 12, 2017
- Added Pending Members list for Chapter Admins to review on the roster page.
- Modified queries affecting the EOM report.
September 11, 2017
- Fixed a bug on the print roster option when trying to print out the former members report - it was just printing active members.
Sept 1-8, 2017
- Development team tooks some much needed vacation.
August 31, 2017
- Added chapter code to the District Chapter Leaders download.
- Fixed an issue where some imported filings displayed the file download button when there was no file.
- Added Member ID to the Chapter Leader report.
- Added the member's preferred name to all roster downloads - Chapter & District.
- Added sort by Chorus Name to the Chapter search results.
- Added the Country to the leadership report builder where addresses are displayed.
August 30, 2017
- Adjusted the payout report layout to include more rows of data.
- Added the affiliated years of service to the Chapter and District roster downloads. So, you will see the years of service for the entity along side the BHS years of service.
- Add additional leaders to the District's Chapter leader report.
August 28, 2017
- Imported all known incorporation dates for Chapters.
August 24, 2017
- Added sort functionality to the compliance filings screeen so that all columns have the sort feature.
- Add the functionality so that compliance filings don't require an end date.
August 23, 2017
- Updated chapter 990 & Financial Review filings.
August 21, 2017
- Updated and deployed revised chapter officer role permissions.
- Added preferred name to rosters and member search.
- Fixed an issue with historical dues rates for Chapters & Districts.
- Fixed an issue where past officers in Districts & Chapters were not showing up as leaders.
August 16, 2017
- Made the printable roster sortable prior to printing.
- Added additional fields to the District Quartet Report.
- Fixed an issue with the mapping sub-system - it is now only relying on meeting location. If there is no meeting location listed in the system, the Chapter will not show on the map.
August 15, 2017
- Added additional member view permissions for leaders.
- Fixed an issue with Quartets being able to renew if all members are expired.
August 11, 2017
- Added charter dates to Chapter records.
- Updated Chapter Leaders with the Chapter District Delegate role.
- Added Chorus name to views where Chapter name is listed.
- Added District Quartet roster for District leaders & DRCJ's.
August 10, 2017
- Condensed all expired membership subscriptions from multiple entries to single entries representing the term of membership.
August 9, 2017
- Fixed public Quartet status so that only active quartets are shown on the public quartet search page.
- Fixed the roster summaries to exactly match the counts in the chapter/district roster.
- Resolved an issue with expired members not seeing the details of their quartet members.
- Resolved an issue on the District Roster download where chapters were missing from the members listed in the roster.
- Added links to tutorials and help in the sidebar menu of the Member Center.
August 8, 2017
- Added building name to chapter location information.
- My Quartets page: fixed active/inactive statuses.
- Fixed the links to have better underlines for those with vision issues.
- Adjusted years of service to use BHS years of service on all rosters.
August 4, 2017
- Quartet status on listing pages updated
- Redirected back to the page you were on when you are logged out and log back in.
- Imported Man of Note information
- All chapter addresses with zip code that begins with ‘0’ shows the zero now
- Chapter addresses showing up on correct latitude and longitude on map if re-saved by chapter and street address is in address line 1
August 3, 2017
- On the member view page, subscriptions sortable by all columns
- Custom Officer titles under Add Leader button now saves
- Added a printable all on one page roster file for leaders with admin privileges (President, EVP, Secretary, Treasurer, and DRCJ as of 8/3/2017
August 2, 2017
- Editing profile doesn’t require answering the spouse/significant other question again
- Fixed checking birthday on Chapter add NEW members without an account
- Imported Chapter Board Members at Large
- Updated datepicker to fix some Edge and Internet Explorer issues, especially on touch screen computers
- Resolved “Forgot Password” issues
- Added a separate reset password page
- Moved forgot email passwords to a different system for better deliverability
August 1, 2017
- Correct active dates shown when swapping quartet members (quartet admin)
- Fixed a bug where quartet parts were defaulting to lead when editing the quartet (quartet admin)
- All chapter addresses with zip codes that begin with ‘0’ show the zero now
- Add Member button fix