We'll be using this page to keep you updated on the progress of changes and updates to the Member Center. If you're interesting in seeing what is in our development queue, please see our Trello board for the status of fixes and enhancements.
August 16, 2017
- Made the printable roster sortable prior to printing.
- Added additional fields to the District Quartet Report.
- Fixed an issue with the mapping sub-system - it is now only relying on meeting location. If there is no meeting location listed in the system, the Chapter will not show on the map.
August 15, 2017
- Added additional member view permissions for leaders.
- Fixed an issue with Quartets being able to renew if all members are expired.
August 11, 2017
- Added charter dates to Chapter records.
- Updated Chapter Leaders with the Chapter District Delegate role.
- Added Chorus name to views where Chapter name is listed.
- Added District Quartet roster for District leaders & DRCJ's.
August 10, 2017
- Condensed all expired membership subscriptions from multiple entries to single entries representing the term of membership.
August 9, 2017
- Fixed public Quartet status so that only active quartets are shown on the public quartet search page.
- Fixed the roster summaries to exactly match the counts in the chapter/district roster.
- Resolved an issue with expired members not seeing the details of their quartet members.
- Resolved an issue on the District Roster download where chapters were missing from the members listed in the roster.
- Added links to tutorials and help in the sidebar menu of the Member Center.
August 8, 2017
- Added building name to chapter location information.
- My Quartets page: fixed active/inactive statuses.
- Fixed the links to have better underlines for those with vision issues.
- Adjusted years of service to use BHS years of service on all rosters.
August 4, 2017
- Quartet status on listing pages updated
- Redirected back to the page you were on when you are logged out and log back in.
- Imported Man of Note information
- All chapter addresses with zip code that begins with ‘0’ shows the zero now
- Chapter addresses showing up on correct latitude and longitude on map if re-saved by chapter and street address is in address line 1
August 3, 2017
- On the member view page, subscriptions sortable by all columns
- Custom Officer titles under Add Leader button now saves
- Added a printable all on one page roster file for leaders with admin privileges (President, EVP, Secretary, Treasurer, and DRCJ as of 8/3/2017
August 2, 2017
- Editing profile doesn’t require answering the spouse/significant other question again
- Fixed checking birthday on Chapter add NEW members without an account
- Imported Chapter Board Members at Large
- Updated datepicker to fix some Edge and Internet Explorer issues, especially on touch screen computers
- Resolved “Forgot Password” issues
- Added a separate reset password page
- Moved forgot email passwords to a different system for better deliverability
August 1, 2017
- Correct active dates shown when swapping quartet members (quartet admin)
- Fixed a bug where quartet parts were defaulting to lead when editing the quartet (quartet admin)
- All chapter addresses with zip codes that begin with ‘0’ show the zero now
- Add Member button fix